The terms and conditions set forth within this document are a legal agreement between you (the user) and Amber Graphics. Please read this policy meticulously before proceeding, as once you begin to use our services, you are agreeing to comply with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these policies, please refrain from using our services.
- You agree that you will only use our services within the scope outlined in the terms and conditions.
- You agree that you will use our services responsibly, and never in a fraudulent or illegal manner. You further agree not to get involved in any actions that can damage our interests or rights.
- You agree that your use of our services will not interfere with our primary functions, and you will not impersonate another person or entity. You will never present yourself to be a Amber Graphics representative to another user. You will not engage into actions that may harm our services, such as uploading materials with viruses or malware. You will not engage in actions that may cause our services to deteriorate, damage, or otherwise alter normal functioning of our services, or the services of our third-party affiliates.
- You agree not to employ the use of robots or other mechanical applications that collect user-information. You will not copy, modify, delete or store any part of our services or applications. You will not engage into any activity that infringes upon the rights of Amber Graphics, nor will you attempt to duplicate copyright or trademarked material.
- You agree that you are granted the rights to use our services under these terms and conditions exclusively, and that you do not have the right to sublease or reassign your rights to any other people, including third-party entities or companies without the prior written consent from Amber Graphics.
By providing Amber Graphics with your email address while signing up on the website or downloading the products, you are giving us permission to send you email notifications regarding issues related to our services, changes in our terms and conditions policies, sales and promotions, newsletters, and any other content that we deem relevant to your use of our services. You will have the option to opt-out of receiving some or all of these notices.
All of the content and materials related to our services, including designs, logos, images, and other graphics, are royalty-free. They comprise projected image of Amber Graphics. You are not allowed to reproduce, or distribute any of these images, as this is a violation of our terms and conditions. If we discover that you are misusing any of our content, we will restrict your access.
Usage of Products
Any of the products available through our services is the sole property of Amber Graphics. You may not use any of this content without express written permission or a license granted by us. Using our documents or products without permission is a violation of Intellectual Property Rights laws and punitive action may be taken.
Once you are given license to download our products, you will have the right to use the products based on the terms mentioned in the license agreement. You may redesign the product but once it has been modified, it can no longer be fixed or changed back by Amber Graphics.
We cannot promise that our website will be free from errors, viruses, incorrect information, or malware, nor can we promise that any of the previous defects can be corrected. We cannot promise that all information on our website is completely accurate and correct. We reserve the right to make changes at any time without prior notice. Our changes may be made to the content, features, or functionality of our services. We reserve the right to make changes at an time, at our sole discretion, or to delete documents or other information as we see fit.
Intellectual Property Claims
Amber Graphics respects the intellectual property rights of other content creators. If you have reason to believe that any of the content on our services infringed upon the copyright or trademark of another person, please contact us so we can investigate the matter.
Whenever a complaint is made regarding violations of these terms and conditions, we will conduct an investigation. We reserve the right to take whatever action we deem fit if a violation is discovered. These actions may include:
- Contacting local law officials;
- Disclosing information of the offending party to a law enforcement or third-party agency to deal with the offending individual;
- Suspending, deleting, or restricting access of the offending parties.
Other information that may be shared to law officials include your personal contact information such as your name, address and telephone number, or your IP address. We may also release information such as usage and posting history, the suspected offending material, and how you interact with our services. If you suspect that another user is engaging in illegal activities on our website, please contact us and we will investigate the matter.
We reserve the rights to ask users to take down any personal or professional links they may post on our platform. If the user does not agree, or reposts a link again, we have the right to disable the user’s ability to make further posts of any kind.
Our services may sometimes contain links to other websites and services. We do not have control over the content of these third-party links, and we cannot guarantee any kind of safety. Click at your own risk. We do not necessarily endorse or sponsor the companies affiliated with these third-party links.
Detailed information could be found on Refund Policy page.
Amber Graphics cannot be held responsible for any damages that may occur when using our services. We cannot be held liable for damages, loss or profits, or other issue. The user has sole responsibility over their security. If you suspect inappropriate behavior, please report to us immediately.
We reserve the right to take legal action in a court setting for any violations of these terms and conditions. No actions taken by us shall be viewed as a waiver of our rights unless given in express written form. If any of the terms and conditions in this contract are deemed unenforceable by a court of law, all other terms and conditions shall still apply.
We reserve the right to change, modify or delete these terms and conditions at any time, as well as the right to sell or allow use of our products at any time, without giving prior notice.
We cannot be held responsible for any loss or claim due to the following circumstances:
- Information errors or omissions on our services;
- Our services being made unavailable due to interruption;
- How you use our services;
- The content found on our services;
- Any performance delays or failures that are beyond the scope of our control.
In order to utilize our services, you agree not to engage in these activities:
- Copying or sharing any part of our services without our permission;
- Employing the use of robots, spiders, or other mechanical means to access, store, and share our information and the information of other users;
- Sending unsolicited emails to other users;
- Interfering with the integrity of our security systems;
- Uploading illegal data, viruses, worms or other malware;
- Collecting personal information or account information of other users;
- Impersonating another person, entity, or a Amber Graphics representative;
- Using our services for solicitation purposes;
- Interfering with the functioning of our services;
- Bypassing security measures to access restricted areas.
If you have any question regarding our terms and conditions policy, please contact us.